go baby go non slip socks wool sand
gobabygo wool socks have non-slip soles and rubber pads on the toes for better grip when starting to crawl and walk.
the non-slip wool socks are made from soft superwash wool and are comfortably warm and soft against baby’s delicate skin. they are breathable, and absorbs and wick moisture away from baby's skin, keeping little feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- non-slip pads under the feet and on the toes provide stability on slippery surfaces
- made of temperature-regulating wool that feels comfortable on the delicate baby skin and keeps feet warm and dry
- designed with an angle rib and extra-long leg piece for comfort, and to prevent sock removal - can be bent down
- stimulates the child's motor skills, balance, and self-confidence
- tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants
- designed in denmark, produced in europe and oeko-tex® standard 100 certified.
the non-slip wool socks are designed with an angle rib and extra-long leg piece for comfort, and to prevent sock removal - can be bent down which ensures a great fit and good movement. the wool is temperature-regulating, so in a warm environment, the heat will be lead from the body to keep your child dry. in a cold environment, the socks contain the heat produced by the feet to keep your child's feet warm. in addition, wool has a sun-protecting effect and acts as a natural uv filter. wool can also absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling wet.
80% wool, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane